Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dr's Appointment

I took Juliette to the doctor yesterday for her one month appointment. She is up to 11 lbs 8 ozs and is 22.5 inches tall. The doctor asked the usual questions: how long does she sleep at night? how much is she eating? etc. I let her know that she eats 4-6 ozs every 3 hours or so during the day and she sleeps from 10:00 pm to 4:30 am. The doctor told me that she didn't want to give me any advice for that because we are doing everything perfectly. She was really impressed with Juliette's eating and sleeping habits.

Juliette has had a small bumpy rash on the right side of her face, so I asked about that. It turns out that it is cradle cap. On the scalp it comes out scaly, but on the face it kind of looks like a heat rash. Interesting...

Lorelei's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, so yesterday we went shopping for her birthday present. We got her 5 new outfits and a really cute dress. I'm amazing at bargain hunting. I got 3 outfits at The Children's Place, because they had half off of their clearance prices. Then I got a $10 off of $10 or more at both Kohl's and JC Penney, so I used those to get one of the outfits, a pair of flip flops, and the dress. Out of pocket I spent $5 between the two stores. I'm awesome!

It was really fun to take the girls out shopping yesterday. We went to Arrowhead Mall and then went all the way back to PV to pick daddy up for lunch. He ended up getting off of work 3 hours early, so I took the girls into the mall to wait for him. Then we all went to my parents' house for dinner and a very disappointing hockey game. I'm going to hate going back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment