Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Only two weeks left... I think I'm going to cry




Juliette looks so teeny weeny in her crib. She only sleeps in there while I'm doing stuff with Lorelei, but soon she'll be in her own bed. The plan right now is to get the roof done, get Lorelei's room done, move her back in, then do Juliette's room and move her in. It sure sounds like a long road, but it really won't be too bad.

I've noticed that Juliette cries sometimes just to get attention. She's not hungry and doesn't need to be changed. She just wants you to pay attention to her. Don't even have to hold her, just looking at her is enough usually. Most of the time it's really cute, but when my hands are full it gets a little... exhausting.

The worst thing is that I am going back to work in a little less than two weeks. I really don't want to, but for now I don't have much of a choice. It's going to be really hard to leave the kids, but I am actually looking forward to being around adults for a change. Hopefully I'll have a boss when I get back, so my job will be a little more fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment