Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jules' first full night

I laid Juliette down around 10:00 last night. She was wide awake (as she had been all day), so I went to get ready for bed before trying to get her to fall asleep. When I walked back over she had already slipped into a cute little slumber. So I got into bed, expecting a 3:30 wake up call ;)

Around 5:00 am Anthony's alarm started going off. I woke up and headed downstairs to try and get an early start on my day. About half an hour later Juliette and Anthony both woke up. Last night she slept seven hours straight and allowed me to sleep the whole night. It was so awesome.

She starts day care on Monday. It's scary having her in there this early. When Lorelei was this little my grandma watched her, so I didn't have to worry about her being this little. Juliette is a total hard nosed trooper though. I think she'll do just fine.

2 comments:

  1. Which daycare are you taking her too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking them both back to Sunrise Preschool at 35th Ave and Union Hills. Lorelei has been going there for a little over a year and we really like them. They have an actual curriculum and they are really good with her.

    ReplyDelete