Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bored over the weekend


Juliette all dressed up

On Sunday I decided to dress Juliette up. We weren't doing anything more than sitting at home, but it was so fun. I love putting bows and headbands on my girls. It would be more fun with Lorelei if she wasn't so demanding about it.

It's still a little weird to have two little girls. I know that I'll get used to it eventually, but it's weird to say I have "kids". I love it, and (other than money) it's amazing to have these two beautiful little girls. I just never thought that at 25 I'd have two kids. Most of my friends are just getting married or graduating from school. I'm married and just had my second child. It's weird to me still.

We haven't really done anything exciting lately. I've just been home and at my mom's with the girls. We've just been hanging out and relaxing. Juliette still sleeps most of the day away. We're working on nights. She wakes up around 12, 3:30, and 7. So it's not bad at all really. That seems like a lot, but I usually don't go to sleep until after her 12 am feeding. She just gets too hungry at night. Might end up trying a new "Nighttime" formula to tide her over. I can't believe how big she is getting. She mostly wears 3 month clothes at this point. She's up to about 11 and a half pounds now.

I am loving the scale lately though. I am 19 pounds down from my pre-baby weight. The weight is finally coming off. Soon I can start some kind of work out routine, and then it will start coming off faster. All that we've been doing so far is eating at home. Anthony is losing a little too, but he still eats fast food lunches. After my grocery shopping this week, I am hoping to change that. My goal has been to lose 100 pounds... 19 down, 81 to go. I can totally do this, it is attainable. I can be a healthy, hot momma!

Oh... and I finally convinced Sue to talk to the insurance company about our roof. Within 24 hours they had an estimator out and now they are doing all of the paperwork and sending Sue a check to get it fixed! I am so excited that I can barely contain myself. Soon our whole roof will be replaced (because they said they owe us a new one, it's in such bad shape) and Lorelei's room will be done from top to bottom. Everything from fixing the hole in the ceiling to tearing out the far wall and fixing it, and even replacing the flooring! This is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment