This is the hole in Lorelei's ceiling.
This is a shot up into the hole. You can see the light from outside coming in.
They are going to completely replace the roof, tear down the wall where the window is, rip out the insulation, rebuild the wall and the ceiling, and replace the flooring. I am so excited to get this done. We're planning to put in laminate flooring. We even get a new ceiling fan. Luckily nothing of Lorelei's was ruined. For her birthday Anthony's mom is giving her a twin sized bed with all new fun bedding. It's going to be the perfect thing to top off the room being done. She's been sleeping on this:

This is the chair in Juliette's room. It's actually very big, but I still feel guilty that she sleeps on a chair.
Here's where Juliette's room is right now:





We're going to repaint everything (because this awful maroon and yellow combo is killing me) and replace the carpeting with laminate flooring to match Lorelei's room. We already got a curtain rod and just need to find curtains that we like that match everything.
I can't wait until both girls' rooms are finished. My house is slowly but surely turning into everything I wanted it to be :)
Here's where Juliette's room is right now:
I can't wait until both girls' rooms are finished. My house is slowly but surely turning into everything I wanted it to be :)
No comments:
Post a Comment