Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not the best week.

I've been home sick for two days. I finally decided that (partially since I have ZERO time off left) I needed to get my butt out of bed and get to work today. I got up, got ready, and went in to wake up Lorelei. When I opened the door the first thing I saw was her swollen pussy pink left eye. Awesome! We have a roofer coming today and Anthony has practice for two worship services this afternoon, so I have to stay home again to take her to the doctor and get this all cleared up. GAR! I feel terrible for leaving the girls at work in a lurch, but I can't really do anything about it.

I woke up last night with my upper back hurting so badly I couldn't breath right. At around 1:00 am I got into the shower and just let HOT water run over my back for a long as I could. It finally relaxed my back enough that I was able to sleep. I hate being sick... it's worse when you're pregnant, because there's not a whole lot you can take and you're really not supposed to take much. So it takes a little extra long to get over being sick.

On a happy note, I talked to Dr. Castro yesterday and she asked my thoughts about induction. I told her that with Lorelei I hadn't been planning to and with Juliette I've been bobbling back and forth, but over all I've leaned toward induction because I liked the control and what not with Lorelei (plus let's be honest... it gives me an end point and a day to look forward to). She said that she can induce a week before my due date, so the 16th of March at the earliest. Then let me know that she is off that day, so any day after that. I was overwhelmed with joy and blurted out that I want the 17th. She checked her schedule, and, while she is technically off that whole week, she is going to induce me on the 17th! St. Patrick's Day baby!!! I'm so excited. So I'm planning to make my last day of work the Friday before and that way I'll have a 4 day weekend to get ready for her arrival. In 3 weeks my youngest little girl will be here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment