I'm still struggling a little bit to get over a nasty head cold, so when you add that to pregnancy it just makes you totally exhausted. I'm ready for a nap. Luckily I started my Leave of absence paperwork today, so it is all set (other than a note from my doc... silly since it's pretty darn obvious that I'm having a baby). I will be done working on the 12th of March and I won't come back until the 3rd of May. YAY!!! 7 weeks off, and I even scheduled an extra 2 days to get everything ready for her. I'm not sure if I'll make it to the 17th, but I hope she does. I've wanted her to be born on St. Patrick's Day since I found out that I was due in March. I'm going to do as many of the "natural" induction methods that I can on the night of the 16th. Maybe it'll help everything go a little quicker on the 17th.
Lorelei is getting so excited. I know that she doesn't understand everything that is going on and everything that is going to change, but we'll adjust when Juliette is here. Luckily we are planning for Jules to sleep in our room at first, so Lorelei will still be alone in the nursery until we can get her room finished.
On that subject... it still has a huge gaping hole in it! We're still getting quotes on fixing it. It's been over a month and we've only had 2 people come out to quote us on it. We have a third coming this week and then we'll take all of the info to Sue and see what she says. With any luck she'll make a quick decision and we'll be well on our way. Then we can fix her ceiling and everythign will be back to normal and right with the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment