I'm officially going to serve Juliette an eviction notice. I love her, but I'm so over being pregnant. In two weeks I will be "full term" and then I could go at any time. I am counting down the days until March 2nd. Hopefully at our next appointment the Dr will discuss options for induction... but being that I have had a completely normal (albeit uncomfortable) pregnancy... she probably won't. Darn Dr doing things the way they are supposed to. Gar!!! At least I'll be starting my weekly appointments soon. Juliette is always good for getting me out of work ;)
Lorelei has been so adorable lately, and I feel so bad that she is still living in Juliette's room. The hole in her ceiling hasn't been fixed yet because we haven't been able to get a roofer out to get that fixed first. So for now she sleeps on the big chair in Juliette's room (don't worry, it's the size of her bed). Yesterday we went to pick her up from preschool. She ran up to me and yelled "Mommy, Juliette." Then threw her arms around my tummy and gave Juliette a big hug. It was so cute.
My biggest fear lately has been Julietee coming out and in fact being a boy. I don't knwo why this has scared me so much, maybe because everything that I have for this baby is pink or because I know how to raise a girl but boys are still a mystery. I suppose I'll just have to wait until she gets here and remember to keep every receipt I get... just in case!
Well, I had better be getting back to the things I am supposed to be doing. Joyous!
No comments:
Post a Comment