Thursday, August 18, 2011

She's a big kid now!

Well, it happened. It didn't matter how much I tried to avoid it... it happened. Lorelei is a kindergartener. She is actually doing really well. I drop her off at school in the mornings and at 3:30 she either hops on the bus back to her preschool or daddy picks her up for dance class. She's growing up so fast! Her teacher sends home a folder every night with her homework and an update on how she did that day. It's a great system. Lorelei is so excited to show me if she got a sticker that day, even if it has a note about her "rough day".

I also have made a HUGE decision of my own. I'm going to go back to school! I pulled up my transcripts have a whopping 43 credits already. I chose the program that I want to enter, and I already have 2 of the 5 or so pre-reqs and another 3 classes that go towards that Associates. My plan is to go back full time starting in January and finish the pre-reqs. From there the program that I want to enter starts in the fall. I don't know if I'll be able to get in, but I have to try. This is what I want to do with my life, and it's now or never!

No comments:

Post a Comment