Monday, May 14, 2012

Summer is a'comin

So, I've kind of decided to renew my blog some. I have been slacking on this, big time... can you blame me? Full time mom, student and wife along with working and volunteering part time. Blogs take the back burner ;)

But now school is over for me and soon for Lorelei, so I am shifting gears a bit. She will finish kindergarten on the 25th of this month and from there on out I am going to track our summer. what we did, what worked, what didn't. I've been pulling together a bunch of really awesome ideas (thank you Pinterest), I bought season passes for the summer movie fun, "reserved" grandma and grandpa's pool, and I have two weeks of VBS and our youth mission trip. I think we are in for a great summer.

On another fun note... Lorelei took a placement test at a new school this morning. She did awesome! This school is closer to our house and offers afterschool activities like dance and cheerleading. She is bummed that she'll still wear a uniform, but I think she is excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment