Well, we've been so busy lately that I really haven't thought about this at all. Oops!
We celebrated Jules' 1st birthday back in March. It was so great to have all of our friends and family around to celebrate with us. Uncle Logan made her awesomly awesome cake and Grandma Carie made her smash cake. She was very pensive eating her cake, so Grandpa shoved her face right in. We did a small party at Grandma and Grandpa's house, but it worked out well. We got her a small playhouse with a slide, sadly Anthony has yet to put it together, so I don't know if she likes it or not. I should get on that this weekend!
We've also been planning Rory's first trip to Disneyland. She'll be 5 in May, so we are going at the end of April for her birthday. So far we are going to spend one day in the park and the next day outside at "Downtown Disney". That night we are also all going to go to Medieval Times for the first time. I am so excited it's killing me! I am trying to focus on getting my house completely cleaned. That way not only will I get a vacation, but when we get back on Tuesday night we can relax in a clean house. I expect to be taking a whole lot of pictures.
I think I've been so bad at updating because there isn't much that has been happening. We're just working hard and getting ready for things to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment