I am- completely and entirely in love with my husband.
I want- to win the lottery! Doesn't everyone... I really just want to be a stay at home mom. I want to focus on my kids more than I have been able to so far.
I have- a super spastic dog. She's new to the family, but we love her very much.
I wish- April 30th would come faster. Lorelei has no idea we're going to Disneyland and it is so hard to hide.
I hate - being unable to control a situation. I'm not a control freak and I don't need to be holding the reigns. I just don't like feeling like soething is out of control.
I fear- for the future of my kids. This world is getting crazy.
I hear- The Classic Crime and reps laughing.
I search- through old boxes for things we've forgotten about.
I wonder- where we'll be in a few years. So many things can change.
I regret- breakfast this morning. I feel like a hippo today.
I love- strawberry ice cream with white chocolate chips.
I ache- from that stupid Jillian Michaels DVD. She's a killer.
I always- avoid confrontation. It's a problem.
I usually- don't worry too much about antyhing. I'm easy going.
I am not- home enough to keep my house clean lately.
I dance- while I'm holding Juliette. She loves it and giggles so hard.
I sing- pretty well, or so I'm told. I just don't have the confidence in myself to do it.
I never- eat fish. It's gross.
I sometimes- lay Jules down for a nap just so I can do laundry.
I cry- in the shower sometimes. I don't know why, I think it's because I can hide. I've done it since I was a kid.
I am not always- right. It's true. I'm wrong A LOT! Most of the time I admit it.
I lose- socks and shoes for the kids. I don't know how, but I always lose one of the pair.
I am confused- by people on the Biggest Loser. You're not fat because of some trauma in your life... you're fat because you like food. I like food... I'm fat! Everyone goes through traumas, it didn't make you eat. (Wow... that was nasty...)
I need- to focus when I'm at home. I always have these lists of things to accomplish and get distracted by something shiny.
I should- think more before I speak. Word vomit is not my friend.
Word vomit is no one's friend. From one upchucker to another :) With no built in funnel, thinking is essential but way harder because you have to remember to think...very tricky.
ReplyDelete